Created by: PvPqnda & Hielke
For Minecraft 1.17
Both teams will be sent to their team’s island where they will quickly gather resources to prepare for the chaos that will soon strike them.
You may craft armor, weapons… ect, but you will primarily be purchasing unique arrows that each have their own special abilities.
For example, the TNT Arrow spawns in 1 TNT when the arrow lands. And the Fire Arrow lights nearby blocks on fire when the arrow lands.
You may use the custom arrows to eliminate the opposing team.
Once all players on their team is dead, the other team wins. However, you are unable to build from island to island.
- 2+ players!
- Cosmetic features!
- 6 unique maps to play on!
- Many different arrows with special abilities!
- Custom resource pack!
Marc from Mojang:
“Resource gathering and careful exploration in the face of adversity are a theme as old as humanity itself, and the two team/two island setup speaks to the duality within us all.”
Also available on Minecraft Realms!
v1.1.2 - June 21st, 2021
- Updated to Minecraft 1.17
- Nether portals will now break upon entering
- Added an anti-escapee function that kills players who escape the play area
- Boats and minecarts will now despawn when out of the play area
- Block Eater Arrows will now also eat falling sand entities in range
v1.1.1 - March 6th, 2021
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.5
- When a villager shop is shot with a lightning arrow, it now reverts back to its tradable villager form after 10 seconds
- The arrow shop prices have been tweaked to speed up gameplay
- Ores now drop multiple drops to speed up gameplay
- Gravel now has a 100% chance of dropping flint to speed up gameplay (previously 50%)
- The villager shop now slowly falls when the blocks below it are destroyed, rather than floating in the air
- Added capes respectively to player models in spawn lobby
- Removed the easter egg that gives players a single extra token in the winners’ room